Sunday, October 17, 2010

I've Been Tagged!!!

Ashley at Books From Bleh to Basically Amazing tagged me yesterday!


The Rules:
(1) Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
(2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
(3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.



Four Things In My Handbag:
  • Cell phone
  • Chapstick
  • Wallet
  • Gum

Four Favorite Things In My Bedroom:
  • Book on the nightstand
  • Wall hanging of my oldest sons handprints when he was a baby
  • My king sized bed
  • Black and white photos of my hubby that I took for my college photography class

Four Things on My Desk (kitchen table - I have no desk):
  • My laptop
  • My current read (when it's not on my nightstand)
  • Lots of pens/pencils
  • candles

Four Things I've Always Wanted to Do (But Haven't Yet):
  • Work for a publishing company, in some capacity
  • Travel to Ireland and Italy
  • Kiss Johnny Depp (what?!?!)
  • Visit famous authors gravestones (traveling throughout the US)

Four Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment:
  • Curling up with a good book
  • Blogging and Tweeting
  • Attending book festivals and author readings
  • Watching my kids when they get along (it's rare, so I enjoy it when it happens)

Four Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head:
  • Like a G 6- Far East Movement
  • Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
  • Orange Crush - REM
  • Can't Get You Outta My Head - (hahaha.. just kidding!)

Four Things You Don't Know About Me:
  • I am addicted to chapstick. I carry about 3 of them in my purse, and have countless tubes all over the house and in the car.
  • I'm terrified of spiders. Like, to point where I get nauseous when I see one. I'm too scared to kill one because I am afraid I will miss, and it will get away, and then I will have to worry about where the heck it is until I find it again.
  • I hate shopping for shoes. I am picky as all hell when it comes to shoes, and I can never find what I want. So I wait until my shoes are literally falling apart before buying new ones.
  • I have a truckers mouth. I drop the F-Bomb so often I don't even hear it half the time. If I go a whole day without cursing, It's a god-damned miracle.

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
Thanks again Ashley, that was so much fun! And be sure to check these ladies out - They work hard at reviewing and creating great blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment